- Our exclusive Great War diary excerpts from the State Library of NSW’s new digitisation project
- The personal letters and diaries in the Australian War Memorial’s new exhibition, ANZAC Voices
- Award-winning author Janet Butler talks about researching World War I army nurses
- Read about the two New Zealand pilots who became best friends during in World War II
- Renowned genealogist Shauna Hicks shows you how to find your World War servicewomen
- An introduction to The Benevolent Society and its archives
- Ned Kelly by Peter FitzSimons: the author discusses the iconic outlaw and his new book
- Our Gatsby-inspired getaway in the Blue Mountains
- A history of Australian scrapbooking – you’ll never guess which quirky sources early Aussie genealogists kept for posterity!
- Australia’s first great recycling scheme in the wake of WW II
- Read how two men’s Great War experiences and later lives were intertwined through their granddaughter’s research
- How our photo-dating experts help solve readers’ family history mysteries, from a Welsh WW1 soldier to an 1870s family portrait
- A new biographical database that’s linking together our 19th-century ancestors
On sale now online - click here to buy! Issue 19 is available in newsagents nationally - click here to see where. If your local newsagent doesn't stock us though, then they should be able to put a order in for you from Gordon & Gotch [G&G] - our title number is 11904 and G&G is on 1300 650 666, if your agent asks. Once your newsagent sends in your request, we'll make sure that our next edition, Issue 20: Jan-Feb 2014, is sent there for you!
Packed as always with in-depth family history research advice and features on Australia’s social history and heritage, Inside History is Australia’s leading bi-monthly magazine for people passionate about the past. It’s available from newsagents nationally for $10.50, and digitally for $8.49 on iPad via Apple Newsstand, and for Android and desktop computers through Zinio. Or subscribe and have it delivered straight to your door.
|Click on the image to buy Issue 19: Nov-Dec 2013 print edition|